Wether you already sorted your flights to and accommodation in Ibiza, this post it is super appealing to you because I am sure you are coming back. Saving a couple of pounds, euros, dollars, it is in everyone’s interest. I made my home work and searched when it is the best time to book your flights.
Wether you already sorted your flights to and accommodation in Ibiza, this post it is super appealing to you because I am sure you are coming back. Saving a couple of pounds, euros, dollars, it is in everyone’s interest. I made my home work and searched when it is the best time to book your flights. Here, we share an informative advice that contains all the most relevant and up-to-date tips, so let’s begin. It was said that Tuesdays are the best days to get cheap flights anywhere but this sounds more like a myth to me. In the 2017 Global Air Travel Outlook, Expedia in partnership with Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) and other industry sources, released a comprehensive study of worldwide air travel trends. This report is based on analyzing billions of data points: Here, some of their highlights:
- Sunday bookings are best for travelers originating and remaining within Europe (around 30% of savings). This is also true for other areas.
- Fridays are the worst days to book due to business travelers, who tend to make their flights purchase at the end of the week.
- Book with more than 21 days in advance to get a good price.
- In most parts of the world, trips with Saturday-night stays still are priced best.
- Bundling your travel products by booking more than one at the same time can provide big saving.
If you are interested in reading the whole report click here expedia-arc-2016
In terms of accommodation, Eivillas recommends you book your house to rent in Ibiza on the same day you book your flights; the experience is that travelers tend to leave their accommodation for later, no realizing that their perfect villa in Ibiza could be taken by others. Base on their experience, Eivillas says that the best accommodations get booked even with a year in advance…. so if you want to get ahead and beat other tourists with the same taste as you should take time to plan your accommodation in Ibiza.
It is also important for you to decide also what type of holidays you are looking for! and to keep in mind that you can get in touch with Eivillas and they will find the best accommodation that fits your needs at the best price.